Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Confession.....

I am a BINGE eater!!!!!!
 
Insert every excuse into the world as too why I weigh what I weigh...  But really the truth is I binge eat like its the last supper, far too often...  :(
 
Its definitely not my favorite thing to admit, but I feel like I need to say it and address my inner demons.  I love eating, and I let that rule my life. 
 
I don't eat to live, I live to eat!!!!!
 
No one really knows the extent of my binge eating.  I am a single girl, not married, no kids.  I have no one at home to report to.  I can eat as much as I want, as often as I want.  And even when I was living with someone, I would "sneak it."  Go get dinner (fast food or something else) I would always order way more than I really needed to eat and eat what I didn't want them seeing me eat by the time I got home.  Or stop to get something before we went out to eat and make sure I drove the long way to "air" out the car so they couldn't smell it before they got in.  I am guilty of all of this!!!!! 
 
But that is all about to change.  I am hoping that I can make an appointment with a nutrionist and correct my problem.  I am hoping even more that I can use my HSA account to pay for said nutrionist... HAHA!!!  Because I am also CHEAP!!!!! 
 
I will keep you posted on my progress!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment